This is our Flexible Polishing Machine, photo taken inside Hundom in ZhongShan, GuangDong China.
Zhongshan Hundom metal products Co., Ltd. was founded in 1986 located in Zhongshan Xiaolan Town, where “China hardware production base” is. The manufacturing site covers an area of about 13000 square meters.
Focusing on zinc alloy, aluminum alloy die casting, our products include locks, auto parts, furniture hardware, building hardware, bathroom hardware, mechanical and electrical accessories, medical accessories, lighting accessories, etc.
Hundom has mold production workshop, zinc aluminum alloy die casting machine workshop, metal stamping workshop, polishing workshop, general assembly and packaging workshop. At present, there are 11 hot chamber die-casting machines (zinc alloy die-casting machines) with tonnage of 100-400 tons, and 7 cold chamber die-casting machines (aluminum alloy die-casting machines) with tonnage of 160-400 tons.
Hundom has more than 200 excellent employees with various professional skills. We have a group of professional engineering and technical teams with strong comprehensive strength and rich qualifications, serving in the process, quality, equipment, mold, tooling, measurement and on-site production. The main members of the team are the company, and the service life is more than 10 years. Each set of zinc alloy / aluminum alloy die-casting mold design uses FLOW-3D simulation analysis software for auxiliary analysis, striving to make the mold production accurate, high-quality and efficient, and fully guarantee the reliability and stability of mold quality.
Hundom has already partnered with more than 3 of Fortune 500 comapnies. On top of that Hundom has passed IATF16949 / ISO9001-2015 quality system certification. Strive for industry benchmark brand. Committed to helping the world’s leading companies transform their most ambitious ideas into the highest quality metal parts.
Hundom is proudly granted certificates including IATF16949:2016, ISO9001-2015 from SGS and other agencies.
Production Site Images
Dual Slot Drilling Machine
Flexible Polishing Machine
Aluminum Alloy Machine
For Zhongshan Hengdong Metal Products Co., Ltd., considering the company’s economic interests, it also pays more attention to the sustainable development of the company, so as to benefit more people and contribute more to the harmonious development of society.
Four Responsibility of the Management Team
1. Seek welfare for employees; 2. Guarantee quality for customers; 3. Create profits for the enterprise; 4. Create employment for the society.
Conflict Minerals Procurement Policy
EICC pointed out that some metal minerals have become the main source of money for the armed insurgent groups in the Democratic Republic of Congo in Africa. They are used to trade arms, continue the bloody conflict with the government, and ravage local civilians, which has caused international disputes. Zhongshan Hengdong Metal Products Co., Ltd. declared and promised not to accept the use of metals from conflict mining areas; at the same time, it also requested the suppliers of Zhongshan Hengdong Metal Products Co., Ltd.:
- Must fulfill social environmental responsibility;
- Ensure that products do not use “conflict minerals” from the Democratic Republic of Congo and surrounding countries and regions;
- Trace the source of gold (Au), tantalum (Ta), tin (Sn) and tungsten (W) contained in all products,
- Communicate this requirement to its upstream supplier (supplier purchase agreement).
Conflict metals: refers to minerals from conflict mining areas in the Democratic Republic of Congo. The types include niobium tantalite, cassiterite, wolframite and gold. These minerals are refined into tantalum (Ta), tin (Sn), tungsten (W) (referred to as three T minerals), cobalt (Co), and gold (Au), which are used in electronics and other products, respectively.
In the near future, the use of metals produced by certain smelters will be prohibited, so all key suppliers must trace the source of the metal used in their parts and the smelter.
In addition, the metals exported from the following countries do not meet the “Conflict-Free Regulations”: Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Rwanda, Uganda, Burundi, Tanzania, Kenya (United Nations The Security Council has determined that the above-mentioned countries are minerals of Congolese veins).
- Do not purchase conflict minerals from conflict areas.
- Require suppliers to refuse to use conflict minerals from conflict areas and sign a commitment letter for conflict-free minerals to Zhongshan Hengdong Metal Products Co., Ltd.
- The company’s suppliers are required to manage their upstream and downstream suppliers and must follow the requirements of conflict-free minerals.
- Do our best to prohibit the purchase of possible conflict minerals from Congo and surrounding countries.